Re: [Evolution] "mark as read"

On Fri, 2019-03-15 at 14:24 +0100, spermosh wrote:
version of Evolution is 3.28.5-ubuntu0.18.04.1

Good point with order, I found myself that this could be important
also, but I checked it and also I tried to change order of actions
and it's still same...

What is your exact filter rule or filter rules and their actions, and
in which order?

Anyway I checked that link and there is also something about "stop
processing" action, but I don't have that action in any rule. Could
be this any issue?

Depends on which other filter rules you have after that filter rule and
what they do.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net