Re: [Evolution] Color emails from people in my contacts

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 08:53 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Nonetheless, what Ralf suggests is an ugly hack which would "work" only
for On This Computer/Personal book

True! Not to mention that I'm a POP account freak.

However, I'm using several MUAs, with different filter rules. I'm using
Claws with an incoming filter that separates mailing list mails from
non-mailing list mails.

It's not the same as comparing retrieved mails with an address book, but
good enough for me.

In other words, consider to filter the headers for something else, such
as mails with a mailing list header vs mails without a mailing list
header.

FWIW dash isn't that comfortable as bash is, so my log in shell is bash,
but for scripts that should avoid way too long delays, I'm using dash
scrips, since dash is way faster than bash is.