[Evolution] Junk mail and Gmail

Hi.
I have recently swapped to Evolution from Thunderbird due to some
horrible freezing bug.
I have junk filter settings all turned off but Evolution persistently
junks about 700 non-junk emails from my other folders forcing me to
delete the accounts in evolution, close Evolution and go into Gmail and
un-junk them.

I have deleted and re-created the accounts in Evolution a number of
times but Evolution will not stop doing this.

Is this a known issue or something I am missing, I couldn't locate any
discussion in archives.

Evolution 3.26.6 and 3.22.6-5.6.1

steve