Re: [Evolution] Any plugin to snooze/defer an email?

On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 19:13 +0000, Lewis, David (INCEED, LLC) via
evolution-list wrote:
Does anyone know of such a list and/or, in particular, know
of a plugin that will let me "snooze" or "defer" an email to a later
time?

        Hi,
as far as I know, there is no list of extra plugins, at least nothing
official. Maybe once Evolution gets that popular as Firefox and
similar, whom deserve their own plugin page with 3rd-party plugins...

By the way, I didn't get what the snooze/defer is meant for. Is it for
sending or receiving? If sending, then Patrick with Adam are right,
it's better to be done on the server side [1], because clients can be
off, then the send time might be missed. Nonetheless, you can Edit->
Preferences->Composer Preferences->[ ] Send messages through Outbox
folder. It's not per message, it's all or nothing option, but it can
help in situations when you recall you wanted to add something and you
can do that before the message is sent. Maybe it's not even close to
what you are looking for, I do not know.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] this is for SMTP: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4865
    Whether Exchange Web Services (EWS) protocol allows anything
    like that I do not know.