[Evolution] view lastest message first

Hello,

I'm afraid this may be a stupid question, but I cannot find a solution:

After having carried out a search in the messages corpus, I get back to
the display of all messages with ctrl-shift-q (not my very favourite
shortcut, by accident I terminated evo several times...). But then the
view is focused at some message somewhere in the middle of the whole
corpus - whereas I'd rather like to see the latest messages (which
normally are sorted to the top on my evo).

Can I set "always view latest messages" somewhere?

Cheers,
Wolf