Re: [Evolution] Un-needed button

On Tue, 2019-06-18 at 09:19 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

As I said the button is intelligent - if you aren't replying to a
mailing list post, the button acts as "Reply-All", if you are, then
it
is "Reply-to-list" - because, as everyone knows, you should *not* use
"Reply To List"

If you use Reply-All like you did, you send the email to both the
list
and to me - the mailing list software is intelligent enough to spot
this and avoids sending me a copy of the message so I don't get
duplicates. Consequently the message I got doesn't have any of the
mailing list specific headers (because it came directly from you) and
so none of the mailing list specific actions work - such as Reply-to-
list and any mailing list filtering.

< snip >

Oh, I see.....

please see my last reply... When I hit group reply it automatically
fills in your personal address and the list address.

Chris