Re: [Evolution] Un-needed button

On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 18:35 -0500, Christopher M wrote:
On Tue, 2019-06-18 at 00:25 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
How do I make this button go away? I don't see a way to remove it.

Why do you want to the button to go away?  The "Group Reply" is like
so on.

P.

__

Hi Pete,
Because it shows all the time not just when I click on a mailing list.

As I said the button is intelligent - if you aren't replying to a
mailing list post, the button acts as "Reply-All", if you are, then it
is "Reply-to-list" - because, as everyone knows, you should *not* use
"Reply To List"

If you use Reply-All like you did, you send the email to both the list
and to me - the mailing list software is intelligent enough to spot
this and avoids sending me a copy of the message so I don't get
duplicates. Consequently the message I got doesn't have any of the
mailing list specific headers (because it came directly from you) and
so none of the mailing list specific actions work - such as Reply-to-
list and any mailing list filtering.

So, please don't remove the button, use it as it is supposed to be
used. It's useful.

P.