Re: [Evolution] Un-needed button

I have a button on my top toolbar on my main Evolution window that
popped up out of no where... I never saw this button when I had evo
installed in KDE yet its here in XFCE.......

https://imgur.com/a/OYi98cQ

It's the "Group Reply" button - to save people going to the link.

How do I make this button go away? I don't see a way to remove it.

Why do you want to the button to go away?  The "Group Reply" is like
so on.

P.