[Evolution] evolution folder issue

evolution version 3028.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

I was deleting lot of trash from my inbox yesterday. When I opened
evolution today all the deleted messages are seen in Inbox. But the
messages do not open and an error message says "Unable to retrieve
message. Cannot get message 1544424296.3290_48541.SanthanDell from
folder /home/santhan/.local/share/evolution/mail/local:No such file or
directory"

when I go to the Trash directory all the expunged mails are shown but
when clicked again the same message above appeares. When i try to
expunge them from the trash a error message "Failed to expunge folder
"On This Computer:Trash". The reported error was "Error storing
"~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/Sent (maildir)":cannot VACUUM from
within a transaction" is seen

Please help.

Santhan

--