[Evolution] Evolution & gmail (imap) folder sync issues

Dear Evolution List
In the past week, I have started having issues with Evolution. I use 5 email accounts in Evolution, all google hosted, and all synchronised with calendar and contacts etc. I have used this configuration since 2008 when I first moved to Ubuntu. HOWEVER: About a week or so ago, I found that in synchronising, and when trying to open certain folders or move messages to certain folders, I'd get an error message saying that it can't be done as the folder does not exist. It does, I have used it (them) for some time. They exist in other apps and online via browser, but Evolution is having problems. I have also noted that it has created it's own folders, that do not exist, again, I can not remove them as they do not exist.

It started in only one account and has spread to another account, so not all as yet.

I have deleted the two accounts and recreated them but get exactly the same problem.  Seems to be related to "&" in the folder name.

I have attached 2 screenshots.
A genuine folder that can not be accessed or used: Click image for larger version.

Name:	False Folder.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	283578 Note all sub folders do not show either
A false folder Evolution has created: Click image for larger version.

Name:	Parent Folder Not Sync.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	283580

Latest Ubuntu (Linux PC 5.0.0-20-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Mon Jun 24 09:32:09 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux) and Evolution version 3.32.1-32