Re: [Evolution] Slow to connect (and download)

On Sat, 2019-07-06 at 14:35 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
You may like to check with your mail provider - it is not unknown for
them to throttle connections and I have feeling I've heard in the past
of GMX doing that (or suspected of doing it).

Thanks for the comments Pete.

I setup the same account using Thunderbird, and it works just fine so I
don't think it is an issue with GMX.

I am only using email on a single device. Bet you haven't heard that in
a while!! So POP3 is just fine. I did setup the account as IMAP to test
it and it is just as slow retrieving messages as with POP3.

Gary