Re: [Evolution] Calendar Birthdays and Appointments

On Thu, 2019-07-04 at 11:32 -0400, Richard wrote:I see my Family list
with Birthdays in reminders in the bottom margin. How can I move them
into the family contacts.
I see the Personal and addressbook but cannot get back to my contacts
in Birthdays, I had about 15 contacts entered in there. It would not
import so I entered them by hand. How can I restore them.
Richard