Re: [Evolution] Evolution some time not show .xml.p7m attach

Thanks Milan

Il giorno lun, 01/07/2019 alle 09.27 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list ha scritto:

	Hi,
there's not much visible on the image.

Yes know, but if I post a more large img the message is dropped by huge size

It looks like a digitally signed message.

Yes It is

Such message can have "attachments" with the signature, but
Evolution doesn't show these parts as attachments (it's that green bar
at the top for it).

the message have a valid signature in the green bar, but the attached file not show is a firmed .xml.p7m file

Could Thunderbird show a message signature as an
attachment?

No, TB show this attached file (IT01879020517_kTnxj.xml.p7m) like an attached file and permit download it like other file.

What does that file contain, when you save it?

I must fill a bug or there is a solution?

If you want see the real email saved in mailbox file, let me know.

Providing the test message (with removed/censored all of the private
information of it) would be a good idea. The most important part of the
message is its structure, the data in each part can be (usually)
discarded. As a starter, save the message as an mbox, then get the
structure information from it with a command like this one:

   $ cat eml.mbox | grep -i -C1 Content >cnt.txt

and remove anything private from the resulting cnt.txt before sharing
its content anywhere (like here).

Ok, see attached structure of the message , filtered with your suggested command.
If you want, I can send to you the full message: do not contain particular secret, except email address

Let me know

Thank

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 30 Workstation)