Re: [Evolution] Address Book errors

On Wed, 2018-12-19 at 17:05 -0800, Douglas Summers wrote:
Any ideas what could be wrong? I haven't added any new contacts in a
while.

        Hi,
those notifications are used to "Listen for server change
notifications" (it's an option in Mail account properties). I do not
know what could cause this. Just a guess, did this start to show
shortly after the calendar factory had been started, or after some time
(can be hours or even days)? If it's showing repeatedly, then there's
some kind of error recovery issue on the evo-ews side, as it should just quietly give up, rather than flood
the server and the local log with errors.
        Bye,
        Milan