Re: [Evolution] Weird error message

On Fri, 2018-12-21 at 18:30 +0100, Tibor Attila Anca via evolution-list
wrote:
Error by executing the process (original is German). Message with ID
XXXX could not be retrieved. Message not available.

        Hi,
it looks like an error message generated by an Outgoing message filter
to me. I'd verify what you've setup in Edit->Message Filter, and change
the filter type from Incoming to Outgoing. If there's nothing, or
nothing suspicious there, then it's something completely different and
I'm sorry for the noise.
        Bye,
        Milan