Re: [Evolution] Whats the timeout setting on DNS resolution ?

On Mon, 2018-12-17 at 21:38 +0000, Richard Bown wrote:
On Mon, 2018-12-17 at 21:16 +0000, Richard Bown wrote:
I wonder if that's the problem that evo's lookup is timing out
before the server address is resolved.

        Hi,
IMAP connections (and most of the other) use 90 seconds timeout. I'm
not sure of the DNS resolutions, those are done out of evolution(-data-
server) hands. Maybe they count to that timeout or not, hard to tell.

...after about 4 minutes I got the Cert info asking...

I'd guess it should also timeout after 90 seconds. I'm not sure what
evolution-data-server version you have, neither when the last change in
this part of the code had been done, thus your version doesn't matter
that much (because there are too many other variables in there).
        Bye,
        Milan