Re: [Evolution] How do I stop evolution from duplicating sent items?

On Mon, 2018-12-31 at 22:52 +0000, Russell Thamm via evolution-list
wrote:
When I send an email, my provider places the item in the Sent folder.
Evolution also insists in putting the item in the Sent folder.
Furthermore, Evolution always takes several minutes to do this.

You can configure where sent items are saved to - probably the easiest
*work around* is to change it to some local folder (i.e. under "On This
Computer"). But that's a work around since you are still storing the
mail.

Can I configure this Evolution to stop duplicating sent items?

No, Evolution will always store the sent mail somewhere - this is a
GOOD thing. It's your ISP that's doing strange things - perhaps you
should be asking how you can stop them from duplicating items.

I'm sick of rebooting to Windows every time I want to send email.

Why on earth would you do that?

P.