Re: [Evolution] How do I stop evolution from duplicating sent items?

On Mon, 2018-12-31 at 22:52 +0000, Russell Thamm wrote:
When I send an email, my provider places the item in the Sent folder.
Evolution also insists in putting the item in the Sent folder.
Furthermore, Evolution always takes several minutes to do this.

Can I configure this Evolution to stop duplicating sent items?

What makes you think that your provider places items somewhere?
Which mail account type is this about? Which provider?
Which exact Evolution version is this about?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/