Re: [Evolution] Display order of emails

On Tue, 2019-02-19 at 13:29 +0000, Norman Lambert via evolution-list
wrote:
I make use of filters to separate my incoming mail into broad subject
headings. The standard method of ordering emails within folders seems
to be earliest to latest.  I prefer the other way round, latest first,
which can be done easily by altering the direction of the arrow in the
"Date" column.  However, for one folder only I wish to display the
emails in reverse direction, earliest first.  Is there a way to do
that, please?  (Evolution 3.30 on Manjaro)

Yes, change the View to Custom View and then just click on the top bar
as usual, it won't change the other folders. You can do a lot with
views and the view associated with each folder is stored locally so it
isn't lost.

P.