[Evolution] Display order of emails

I make use of filters to separate my incoming mail into broad subject
headings. The standard method of ordering emails within folders seems
to be earliest to latest.  I prefer the other way round, latest first,
which can be done easily by altering the direction of the arrow in the
"Date" column.  However, for one folder only I wish to display the
emails in reverse direction, earliest first.  Is there a way to do
that, please?  (Evolution 3.30 on Manjaro)

Thanks for any help
Norman Lambert