Re: [Evolution] No Matter What I Try, Can't Move Thunderbird Archives to Evo

There are multiple command line applications that will convert mbox to
maildir.  You can write a script to make a copy of your mbox files in a
working area and convert the messages in the copy(ies) to maildir format in a
location of  your choice to be imported into evo.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=convert+mbox+to+maildir

reid