Re: [Evolution] Outgoing mail saved to Outbox doesn't update reply/forward flag

On Tue, 2019-12-17 at 14:01 +0000, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Fri, 2019-12-13 at 05:02 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2019-12-13 at 01:04 +0000, Matthew Saltzman via evolution-
list
wrote:
When I reply to or forward a message from my EWS account, it
occasionally fails to be sent and gets saved to Outbox. Hitting
the
send/receive button usually completes the send, but the message
that
replied to or forwarded doesn't show that I sent a reply or
forwarded
it. That's a bit problematic when I look at my inbox later and it
looks
like I didn't act on that message.

Thanks for any suggestions how to manage that situation.

If you can reproduce this problem in a recent supported Evolution
version (3.34), feel free to file a bug report at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/
with clear steps to reproduce. See
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/BugReportingGuidelines

Thanks,
andre

I don't know what the issue is with the failure to send, but I'm
pretty
sure the failure to update the flag is reproducible. Is there a good
way to force saving to Outbox instead of just sending?  Is being off
the network enough?

Edit 🡒 Preferences 🡒 Composer Preferences 🡒 General 🡒 Default Beha
vior 🡒 Send messages through Outbox folder

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net