[Evolution] Outgoing mail saved to Outbox doesn't update reply/forward flag

When I reply to or forward a message from my EWS account, it
occasionally fails to be sent and gets saved to Outbox. Hitting the
send/receive button usually completes the send, but the message that I
replied to or forwarded doesn't show that I sent a reply or forwarded
it. That's a bit problematic when I look at my inbox later and it looks
like I didn't act on that message.

Thanks for any suggestions how to manage that situation.
--
Matthew Saltzman
School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences