[Evolution] Not downloading all mail

I am running Evolution in Ubuntu 19.10.  Up until today it worked fine  This morning I was unable to download mail from Comcast.  I tried Thunderbird and it works fine so it isn't a Comcast problem.

The Send& Receive Mail window shows 2 accounts that are not Comcast and they download very fast.  The Comcast accounts show Getting message 1 of 5 and Getting message 1 of 1.  This suggests that connection to the server is working as it identifies mail to be downloaded. But the dialog hangs at that point and  have to cancel.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this?