Re: [Evolution] Not downloading all mail

On Tue, 2019-12-10 at 09:54 -0500, Dave Olson via evolution-list wrote:
I am running Evolution in Ubuntu 19.10.  Up until today it worked fine
This morning I was unable to download mail from Comcast.  I tried
Thunderbird and it works fine so it isn't a Comcast problem.

The Send& Receive Mail window shows 2 accounts that are not Comcast and
they download very fast.  The Comcast accounts show Getting message 1 of
5 and Getting message 1 of 1.  This suggests that connection to the
server is working as it identifies mail to be downloaded. But the dialog
hangs at that point and  have to cancel.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

You need to specify what version of Evolution you have (Help->About). A
distro version number is not generally useful as this list caters to
many different distros.

Also state the kind of account this is (I assume it's POP3 since you
talk about downloading, but please be specific).

poc