Re: [Evolution] Cannot archive

On Mon, 2019-12-09 at 10:20 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

      Hi,
do the messages archive at the correct folder when you select the
option from the menu, instead of pressing the shortcut? If it does
work, then I'd guess the shortcut is used by something else in the
system, preventing it to be used in the application. Or it may depend
where you press it and what part of the window is focused, like when
you have focused the Search entry, then some shortcuts are disabled
by
Evolution itself. Try to press it when the message list is focused
(by
clicking on one of the messages there).
      Bye,
      Milan

Hi Milan,

Yes email archive to the right folder if I click the button or use the
menu to archive. I have even highlighted the email then tried the CTRL
ALT A and nothing happens.
--

Thanks,

Ubuntu 19.10