[Evolution] Importing mbox file in Evolution

Dear Evolution users,

As I've moved from Icedove (Thunderbird) to GNOME Evolution, I want to transfer the mail from an older account that's in Icedove "local folders". So here [1] is what I officially should be doing and I also read this [2].

The first thing that suprises me is that when trying to import the mbox file, Nautilus doesn't offer me the option to view hidden files. So I copied the mbox file to /tmp (so that it wouldn't be a hidden file anymore). Now when I select that file in Evolution, the standard "Outlook" option is automatically selected and all the other options, including mbox, are greyed out. The continue-button is also greyed out so I'm basically stuck at that point.

Please help, thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

André Ockers

[1] https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-apps-mozilla.html [2] https://www.debuntu.org/how-to-import-thunderbird-emails-to-evolution/