[Evolution] Question about increasing font size

I'm on Zorin Linux, 64-bit, using Evolution 3.28.5.

I'm somewhat visually challenged. I often use ctrl-plus to increase font size. Works in just about every application.

When I'm reading an email in Evolution and I use the key combination to make the font size larger, Evolution loses track of where I am in the email and sends me back to the top of the email.

Not a fatal flaw, but sometimes a bit inconvenient. Is there some way to change Evolutions behavior in this respect?

Many thanks.