Re: [Evolution] Follow up to Evolution losing folder destinations

On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 18:32 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2019-12-02 at 12:20 -0600, Christopher Marlow wrote:
Hi Quick follow up,

In future, please follow up by replying to your original message.
Otherwise it's impossible to keep track of threads.

poc

For some reason EVO isnt saving my outgoing messages to the evolution
sent folder it popped up a blue error saying the message was sent but
it didn't save to the folder I selected. It turns out the filter didnt'
remember what folder it was supposed to save sent messages to. ( see

Thanks,
Chris
chris cwm030 com

Ubuntu 19.10