Re: [Evolution] addressbook-export location /usr/libexec/evolution-data-server/

Hi Milan

I'm afraid not. Different distributions can install files into
different paths. Claiming that everyone has it installed at the same
location would be false and can be confusing, even if majority of the
distributions out there would use the default/expected path.

If one would think of writing at that page a list of exceptions, like
"in distribution AB, the file is located at CD instead", then I
cannot
imagine to keep such list up to date after every major release of
such
distribution. Aka such things tend to get obsolete easily and
quickly.

I understand your reasoning and I also think it would not make sense to
mention all the different paths of the different distributions. But
maybe you can consider to add the default path to the documentation or
wiki. Most distribution follow this (even Ubuntu ;-) ) and theinformation would help most of the users.
Thank you for kindly considering this and again for working so hard on
Evolution!
Have a great day,
Dan