[Evolution] send account override

For one of the mailing lists I'm on I want to use my Gmail account
instead of my default account. Under properties for the mailing list
folder I set the send account override to my Gmail address. When I'm in
the mailing list folder and click, from the top menu, Message > Mailing
List > Post Message to List it comes up as my default send address
which is not what I want. If I just click 'New' from the top menu it
comes up with the correct send address however I have to enter the
mailing list 'To' address. I would think that if I had the send account
override set to my Gmail address if would work either way or am I
wrong?

Chris

--
Chris