[Evolution] Evolution Calendar Appointment Reminder Behavior in Linux Mint 19.2

(evolution-list gnome org)

Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
Linux Mint 19.2 Tina
Cinnamon 4.2.3

Greetings...

Starting with my upgrade to Linux Mint 19.2 (Cinnamon) a couple of weeks ago, I've encountered strange behavior with appointment reminders.

The notification of a reminder shows in the notification area of the panel (leftmost in this image) as expected...

... but clicking on it ALWAYS shifts to workspace 4 on my system.

If I switch to WS4 first, the reminder pops up, and is accessible, as would be expected, but on any other WS (I have 4 total) the display switches to WS4 - though the reminder window will be on the WS from which I clicked (e.g,, WS1, 2, or 3).

Another odd part, other than the switching to WS4, is that, unless I am on WS4, I must minify EVERY open window before any button (e.g., 'dismiss') on the reminder window will work.

This sounds, naturally, like something which changed somewhere in Linux Mint, so I'm asking if anyone else has seen this behavior.  I'd like to collect as much information as possible to report to the LM developers.

/var/log/Xorg.0.log says....
[    45.909]
X.Org X Server 1.19.6
Release Date: 2017-12-20
[    45.909] X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
[    45.909] Build Operating System: Linux 4.4.0-148-generic x86_64 Ubuntu

thanks,
Ed

--
Linux Mint 19.2 Tina