Re: [Evolution] Evolution Calendar Appointment Reminder Behavior in Linux Mint 19.2

Evolution 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
Linux Mint 19.2 Tina
Cinnamon 4.2.3

Greetings...

Starting with my upgrade to Linux Mint 19.2 (Cinnamon) a couple of
weeks ago, I've encountered strange behavior with appointment
reminders.

The notification of a reminder shows in the notification area of the
panel (leftmost in this image) as expected...

... but clicking on it ALWAYS shifts to workspace 4 on my system.

If I switch to WS4 first, the reminder pops up, and is accessible, as
would be expected, but on any other WS (I have 4 total) the display
switches to WS4 - though the reminder window will be on the WS from
which I clicked (e.g,, WS1, 2, or 3).

Another odd part, other than the switching to WS4, is that, unless I
am on WS4, I must minify EVERY open window before any button (e.g.,
'dismiss') on the reminder window will work.

This sounds, naturally, like something which changed somewhere in
Linux Mint, so I'm asking if anyone else has seen this behavior.  I'd
like to collect as much information as possible to report to the LM
developers.

/var/log/Xorg.0.log says....
[    45.909]
X.Org X Server 1.19.6
Release Date: 2017-12-20
[    45.909] X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
[    45.909] Build Operating System: Linux 4.4.0-148-generic x86_64
Ubuntu

thanks,
Ed
--
Linux Mint 19.2 Tina
Cinnamon 4.2.3

I upgraded to Mint 19.2 and I have noticed that Evo notifications do
not pop up, they just stay in the task bar.  I had one that was sitting
there and switched through all 4 workspaces and the notification was
_not_ showing popped up in any of them.  However when I clicked the icon in the taskbar in workspace 1 the
notification does pop up and appear in workspace 1.

Siv