Re: [Evolution] How to set the default text color

On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 15:24 +0800, greg via evolution-list wrote:
Hi Gentleman,

I hope it's also fine to reply if you're not male.

How can I set evolution mail composer to use blue color for the text
like this one permanently? Now I have to set the color manually each
time a new message is composed.

This is currently not supported and unlikely to be supported.

If it was supported, it might create some problems for the recipient,
for example if their mail application set a blue background color.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net