Re: [Evolution] RSS feed for Evolution

On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 00:05 +0200, Christoffer TallerĂ¥s wrote:
Hello, I'm an artist and a organization/politics dude and Evolution
has become a vital tool in my daily life for everything I do,
therefore I wonder if there is some kind of RSS feed or some way to
get insight of how things are going with the project and stuff.

There are two mailing lists, an IRC channel, and an issue tracker and
code repository at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution and
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server .

There is neither a dedicated blog nor a related RSS feed as that would
require someone to create and curate content. Anyone is free to do so.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net