Re: [Evolution] "mark as read" strange behavior with evolution-ews

On Fri, 2019-07-19 at 11:46 +0200, Martin Monperrus wrote:
  - The "mark as read" command was never sent to the server (broken
connection?)
  - A status is incorrectly cached somewhere.

        Hi,
I'd bet on both above, but I've no idea how to reproduce it.

Feel free to file a bug at [1], especially if you'd have an idea for
the reproducer, because without it it's really hard to guess what could
went wrong. I do not know, maybe some unexpected disconnect from the
network when evolution-ews had been saving changes to the server, or
anything like that, or anything completely different.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/new