Re: [Evolution] Evolution, VPNs and Google

On Fri, 2019-04-19 at 23:01 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2019-04-19 at 15:23 -0500, Michael H Moran wrote:

Imap
Inbound is  port 993 with TLS on a dedicated port via password
Outbound is  port 465 with TLS on a dedicated port via password

As previously stated. Receiving always works .. with or without a
VPN,
while outbound only works without a VPN.

I just tested it with ExpressVPN, using an Evolution session that was
already running (i.e. I turned on the VPN without restarting Evo). My
settings are the same as yours. It worked perfectly. I don't know
what
to suggest other than maybe trying a different VPN to see what
happens
(for example a free trial version of ExpressVPN or NordVPN).

So what is you base OS?  Linux? which distro base?

Mike