Re: [Evolution] FoxitReader ghost

On Wed, 2019-04-17 at 05:10 -0400, David Burleigh via evolution-list
wrote:
Why does Evolution still show "FoxitReader Document attachment" for
pdf attachments after I've removed FoxitReader from my (Ubuntu)
system and the default pdf viewer is Evince? When I open the pdf
attachment it uses Evince, so why does it mention "Foxit Reader"?

What does "gvfs-mime --query application/pdf" show?

There is not even any mention of "Foxit Reader" in
'.config/mimeapps.list'

Stop poking around in files; use the tools.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>