Re: [Evolution] User Set Default Appointment Reminder Time

On Fri, 2019-04-05 at 15:11 -0400, AtomicCanine via evolution-list
wrote:
it appears that there is no way to customize a default reminder time
for an appointment.

        Hi,
using Edit->Preferences->Calendar and Tasks->Reminders tab->[x] Set
default reminder [ 6      | - | + ][ Days   | v ] before every new
appointment, then Ctrl+Shift+A, aka File->New->Appointment, the new
event has set the reminder to 6 days before the start.

This is the default reminder type as I understand it. But maybe you
meant something else, like having in the Reminders page of the
component editor a new value, but not having it preselected. Editing an
existing event and going to the Reminders tab the default reminder is
shown there as well, only not selected.

It's with the current development version (to be 3.33.1 in two weeks),
but yours 3.28.5 should behave the same, if I recall correctly.
        Bye,
        Milan