Re: [Evolution] Some minor issues in Evolution

Dear Milan,
thanks for the quick and helpful reply, see below.
Best regards
Karl

Gnome Evolution - General mailing list wrote
Try
 $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.calendar draw-flat-events false

works perfectly, thanks!

b) In the mail view, one can activate with F9 a column showing the
appointments of today and the next few days. Very useful, but
unfortunately, the today view also shows the appointments which are
already past...

Those past are not events, but tasks with a due date which is now
overdue. It means those tasks should be completed, the best today.

Sorry, misunderstanding: I do see my open tasks as well and it is
perfectly fine that they do not disappear (-:). However, above the tasks,
the appointments are shown. If I had e.g. a meeting 9am to 10am in the
morrning, it still remains even it has been completed at 10am. What I wish
is that the list only shows ongoing and coming events...