Re: [Evolution] Some minor issues in Evolution

On Thu, 2019-04-04 at 01:39 -0500, Karl Leo wrote:
a) In calender, the appointments are marked by a square colored
rectangle, without rounded edges and surrounding lines. Having a busy
calender, ...

        Hi,
try:
   $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.calendar draw-flat-events false

b) In the mail view, one can activate with F9 a column showing the
appointments of today and the next few days. Very useful, but
unfortunately, the today view also shows the appointments which are
already past...

Those past are not events, but tasks with a due date which is now
overdue. It means those tasks should be completed, the best today.

c) In Thunderbird, there exists the wonderful add-on "quicktext",...

I'm not aware of anything like that for Evolution, I'm sorry.

        Bye,
        Milan