Re: [Evolution] attachments in Tasks

On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 07:22 +0200, ewald wrote:
Evolution 3.22.6 on a debian 9 system. I switched from Ubuntu 18.04
to debian 9.

        Hi,
I'm afraid not many people know what version of *evolution* you used
before, for example I do not know it, but supposing 3.22.6 had been
released on 2017-03-13 and the Ubuntu version means April 2018, aka a
year later, then I guess you used newer evolution, which might have
some things done differently. I doubt it had drag&drop of a mail
message as text into an attachment bar, but it might have fixed the
preview before import, which your screenshot shows as empty (that was a
bug and if you run evolution from a terminal it may or may not show a
runtime warning in time when you double-click the attachment in the
task editor).

You can use Message->Create->Create a Task, from the menu, but it's far
from the drag&drop.
        Bye,
        Milan