[Evolution] attachments in Tasks

Evolution 3.22.6 on a debian 9 system. I switched from Ubuntu 18.04 to
debian 9. Before the switch I was able to drag and drop e-mails to the
attachment tab in tasks. With the new system I can still drag an e-mail
and drop it to the attachments tab and it is shown there as an icon but
when I try to open it I only get a dialog box "Import Data Berkeley
Mailbox (mbox) with three options (see screenshot). The mail cannot be
opened though.
Which settings do I have to change in order to attach the mail as text
or html automatically?