Re: [Evolution] Daylight savings time

On Tue, 2019-04-02 at 19:59 +0200, aguador wrote:
El mar, 02-04-2019 a las 18:53 +0200, Andre Klapper escribió:
In which exact type of calendar?

repeating Andre's above question: what is the calendar type, please?

Some calendars (like those connecting to Exchange) convert timezone
information forth and back as needed. Evolution relies on libical here,
which can use tzdata for the timezone information (version of both
would be nice to know). Could you right-click one of the affected
events and choose "Save as iCalendar", then pick one correct event and
save it too, then check what DTSTART information is there, that after
BEGIN:VEVENT line, please? It shows what timezone is used and the start
time - it might not be anything private/sensitive, I hope.

I vaguely recall some issue with timezone being read as UTC, which
could move the times in a "wrong direction", but 3.32.0 should be fine,
it's the latest stable release. You also said the timezone information
on the events are correct, thus it kind of voids it too.
        Bye,
        Milan