Re: [Evolution] Daylight savings time

El mar, 02-04-2019 a las 18:53 +0200, Andre Klapper escribió:
On Tue, 2019-04-02 at 18:01 +0200, aguador wrote:
OK, I assume I must have a setting off, but now that we are on DST,

Who is "we"?

Evo has added an hour to all may appointments rather than showing
the hour
as it appears in the system.

In which exact type of calendar? What is "Edit > Preferences >
Calendar
and Tasks > General > Time > Time Zone" set to?

andre
--

It is set to the system's time: Europe/Madrid

However, I just noticed that not all times seem to have changed. My
08.30 and 20.00 appoints tomorrow and 08.00 Thursday changed by one
hour, while my 11.00, 12.00 and 13.00 on Thursday show correctly. There
is similar confusion on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday . . . . All these
appointments are part of repeating series that were correct last week,
and all show the correct time zone.

Given the seemingly random changes, perhaps this is not an Evo issue. I
just checked updates in the last couple of days (Mageia Cauldron) and
saw nothing that I would imagine causing this (mostly a lot of qt5
rebuilds) . . . . Weird.