Re: [Evolution] highlight account header when new mail arrived

On Mon, 2018-09-10 at 17:22 +0200, ewald wrote:
I can't find a way to have the account header in the list of folders
highlighted when new mail arrives.

        Hi,
highlighting is done per folder, when the account is expanded and the
folder is visible. The folder icon has a "new" emblem. How the emblem
looks like depends on your theme, it can be a blue dot, a yellow star,
anything else what your theme author though looks good for this
purpose. This works the same in Thunderbird, as far as I know.

When the account is collapsed it also shows the icon with an emblem
when a new mail arrives to it.

If you mean that the server Inbox is not updated periodically, only
when you enter it, then open account Properties (right-click the
account node or through Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts-><select it>
->Edit. There are those Receiving Options where you can influence these
things. You can set "Listen for server change notifications" which
helps for messages received into Inbox. There are more options to work
with and fine tune the behaviour to your liking. Here's a bit more
information:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-send-and-receive.html.en
        Bye,
        Milan