Re: [Evolution] highlight account header when new mail arrived

On Mon, 2018-09-10 at 17:22 +0200, ewald wrote:
I can't find a way to have the account header in the list of folders
highlighted when new mail arrives. You have to actively navigate to
the inbox in order to find new mail. With several accounts that
becomes a tedious process.

Thus if there is such a possibility or even a better solution to show
me at first sight which accounts have new mail, I'd like to know it

Are you after opening the new messages, or are you for some reason only
interested in the name of the account(s) that has new email? If it's
the former, consider setting up a search folder for unread mail:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-search-folders.html

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net