Re: [Evolution] Evolution & Gmail not working correctly

Thanks for the reply Pete.

my bad, I used the List search engine and all I got was results dated
2016 or earlier  :-/

I found a few recent threads, going month to month in the archive, and
there is nothing new there, that I haven't already tried.

updating to 3.30 from what I observed trying to figure out how, is
more complicated than it really should be and too much of a risk vs
time at the moment; one of linux's biggest problems, IMHO.  It used to
be real bad updating things, but I will admit it has gotten
tremendously better;  but it seems there are a few exceptions.

cheers