[Evolution] Evolution 3.28.3 Google-Connector runs wild after Password change for Google Services

Everything worked well as long I did not change my year-long password, since I did that Evolution hardly connects to Google Calender. It wants me repeatedly to enter some code into an application. I do not know where to enter it.

The window says in German:

"Kopieren Sie den Code, wechseln Sie zu Ihrer Anwendung und geben Sie ihn dort ein", then a long Code-snippet follows.

I am using Evolution as PIM on three machines with opensuse. Opensuse has the slight disadvantage that setting environment variables looking for command output does not work like in other distributions. So I will not be able to set any environment variable and then look for command output and error messages following instructions meant for another flavour of linux.