Re: [Evolution] The name :1.157 was not provided by any .service files

        Hi,

On Tue, 2018-10-09 at 07:42 -0500, Japhering via evolution-list wrote:
Corporate account which is not configured to accept OAuth2.

Aha, I see, nothing under your control. That's a pita.

Now I could be that I'm just too stupid to properly operate the tool.

No, I do not think so. Evolution should keep the settings as you change
them, but there seems to be a bug. I didn't try it myself yet.

I suggest this:
- create a new mail account for Gmail, but do *not* check at the end
  to add your contacts and calendars as well (the contacts would not
  work anyway, they require OAuth2, the same as Tasks).
- then add your Google calendars manually, File->New->Calendar->CalDAV,
  and use URL like this one:
  https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/user gmail com/events/
  This is for the default/main calendar. Other calendars have
  different URL. Such should be enabled for synchronization
  at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect

You'll lose the integration, but it'll do what you want from it, not
what evolution(-data-server) forces it to be.

I think I'd appreciate a bug report against evolution-data-server [1]
about not preserving your choice of non-OAuth2 authentication for the
Google account, but I'm unsure whether I can ask you that after so many
loops of my misguidance. I'm sorry about that.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/new